Team Desu Team Desu

HAHAHAH!! The DBZ-style spazzing at the end. Me and my friends used to make fun of that soooo much. And most of the cliche's were pretty spot on too. Good work!

Dark Sauce Dark Sauce

Wow, I came in with my head rested on my hand expecting another lazy parody, but I was pleasantly surprised. Refreshingly great work sir!

Super Aggro Space Turtles Super Aggro Space Turtles

Hahaha, that made me laugh, which I needed. Great job!

Rockoon's Modern Strife Rockoon's Modern Strife

This was some of the best voice acting I've seen in a while. And I liked the animation too. Great stuff!

Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

"I just realized theres a carrot up his bum.

5 STARS"

That's why FunkMation. That's why.

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

I hate to say but, this was the first episode I'm watching. didn't know it existed, but I really liked what I saw. And I wasn't expecting the interactive battles, that was a really cool touch. Keep it up!

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

jesus christ. I had to log in just to comment on this, I was laughing for every second of this flash, thank you so much. that was fuckin' brilliant.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Outstanding

And I mean that to the absolute 10th power. This stands out from recent stuff around here. It's masterpieces like this that make me come back here constantly with hopeful eyes! (not to completely insult everything else, as it's entertaining, but this is POLISHED.)

Bravo, I commend you all!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

No kidding

you weren't kidding about watching the whole thing haha, it turned completely awesome halfway through. Great job I loved it.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Awesome

I loved it lol, amazing voice acting, loved the drawing style, just all around well put together. And actually my kinda humor too, with random insanity haha.